. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Live at or below the poverty level, or are otherwise of low socioeconomic status; Are the first in their families to attend college;
- Are representative of the AAPI community\'s diversity, geographically and ethnically, especially those ethnicities that have been underrepresented on college campuses due to limited access and opportunity; and
- Have placed strong emphasis on community service and leadership as well as solid academic achievement.
AFA Teens for Alzheimer’s Awareness College Scholarship Essay Contest
AFA’s Teens for Alzheimer’s Awareness College Scholarship Essay Contest is an annual competition for college-bound high school seniors.
Applicants are asked to write a 1,200 to 1,500-word essay that describes the impact of Alzheimer’s disease on themselves, their families or their communities, and what they have learned in light of coping with the brain disorder.
The grand prize winner receives $5,000, with additional prizes awarded for runners up.
2021 Essay Submission Deadline: Monday, February 15, 2021.
Five $5,000.00 scholarships will be awarded.
Candidates for this award shall be/have been Junior members of the American Legion for the past three consecutive years.
Applications are available online and have a March 1, 2021 deadline.
Fifteen scholarships will be awarded in the amounts of $5,000.
Candidates for this award shall be daughters, sons, grandchildren or great grandchildren of veterans who served in the Armed Forces during eligibility dates for membership in the American Legion.
Applications are in guidance and have a March 1, 2021 deadline.
Each year, the New England Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers awards scholarships to three high school graduates who will be enrolling in a NEACRAO member institution for the fall semester of that year.
Each high school graduate who is selected is awarded $2,000. Each recipient of the scholarship is selected from candidates who are recommended by New England secondary school counselors.
https://www.neacrao.org/scholarship-information Applications are available at the website. Students must fill out the application and then identify their guidance counselor.
Deadline to apply is March 1, 2021.
- *Immediate family includes parents, stepparents, guardians, siblings or applicant.
- Must be a high school senior
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Plan to attend a 2 or 4 year accredited college or university
- Someone in the immediate family* must have an active HarborOne personal deposit** account opened by the application deadline of March 15. (*Immediate family includes: parents, stepparents, legal guardian, sibling or applicant. **Deposit account includes: checking, savings, CD, money market, IRA). Click here for our checking accounts and to apply online.
- Immediate relatives** of HarborOne employees, Board of Directors and Corporators are ineligible
- ( **Immediate relatives includes: children, grandchildren, stepchildren, step grandchildren, siblings)
The Rebeckha Lynn Whitefield Foundation Memorial Scholarship is in memory of Becky Whitefield who emulated success everyday through her words and actions. She showed what teamwork, honesty, family, and true friendship really means.
Submit an essay and lists of extracurricular activities and any community service as well as completed application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is April 1, 2021.
IT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT THE EDUCATION
Applicants must have substantial unmet needs or special financial circumstances. Successful candidates are those who display: academic achievement, service to others, good character, leadership qualities, part-time employment.
We also value demonstrated grit and resilience in students who have faced significant challenges.
Application is at website, www.phillips-scholarship.org
Deadline: May 3, 2021.
Rockland Trust Scholarship
Eleven - $2,500.00 scholarships will be awarded to applicants who live in the Rockland Trust service area.
Scholarship will be based on Academic Accomplishment(30 points), Community Service/Extracurricular Activity(35 points) and Essay (35 points).
Applications are available at all bank branches or visit RocklandTrust.com
To learn more, click here.
Deadline is March 15, 2021.
Winners will be notified by May 17, 2021.