The scheduling process is designed to give each student the opportunity to participate in the decision making process with regard to their four-year academic program. During the process, students are encouraged to engage in conversation with parents, Guidance Counselors, teachers, and Department Chairs with the goal of designing a challenging, college-preparatory program of study that fits their interests and abilities. Parents are also strongly encouraged to discuss course selections with their student’s Guidance Counselor in order to gain greater perspective on how those selections fit into, and impact, the four-year course of study. Bishop Feehan’s philosophy is to place all students on the highest level at which they will be sufficiently challenged yet can achieve academic success. We are confident that the scheduling process will ensure that the best possible schedule is created for each student.
Download a copy of Shamrock Studies, our course catalog, to learn more about our curricular offerings and our scheduling process.
Scheduling 2017-18 Information and Instructions
Course Selection Information - Incoming Grade 9
- Letter to Parents/Students - Course Assignment Process - March 20, 2017
- "Request for Course/Level Change" Form - INCOMING GRADE 9 ONLY
Course Selection Information - Rising Grades 10-12
- Letter to Parents/Students - Online Course Request Process - March 10, 2017
- PlusPortals Instructions for Online Course Request Process
- Student-Parent Timeline for Scheduling 2017-18
- Letter to Parents - Scheduling Process - January 3, 2017