The Finish Line
Feehan’s Daring to Believe Capital Campaign is bold, already powering the next decade of Feehan excellence in the Arts, Innovation and Mercy with visible signs of progress all across our campus.
Our final campaign phase – a complete reworking of our outdoor athletics complex on the East side of campus – is no less bold with exciting improvements that will affect every student in our school.
We do not apologize for championships and athletic success. We aim for more. And for every student. We do not protect our student-athletes from high standards and expectations – we embrace those and together achieve excellence.
We invite you now to join us for the final phase of the campaign:
re-imagining excellence in Feehan athletics.
Two New Turf Fields
- Turning Beach Field (currently baseball) into an all-season, multi-sport, best-in-class facility, hosting hundreds of Feehan athletes per year
- New turf on our main McGrath Stadium field (football, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, band)
Completely rebuilt track facility
- Best-in-class six-lane running surface
- New jumping and throwing arenas
- Integrated timing and track-specific scoreboard capabilities
Lighted Beach Field for night games in multiple sports
New press access, scorekeeper and public address functionality (sound system and more) for all sports on Beach Field.
Coach and Athlete Support
- Increased funding (attract and retain the best) and additional paid positions for coaches across our 27 programs.
- Further development of our athletic training services, including our strength and conditioning program, and leadership development opportunities.
Fan & Program Amenities
- Fully reimagined public entrance to the combined McGrath and Beach Fields, including elevated fan entry pavilion and picnic area.
- New third-base-line, natural grass terraced seating for baseball game fans and family.
- Complete integration of Beach Field and baseball experience with McGrath entrance.
- New scoreboards for McGrath Stadium and Beach Field
- Weathertight athletics storage facilities for all East Fields teams.
in planned improvements!