"Be ever ready to praise, to encourage, to stimulate, but slow to censure, and still more slow to condemn."
Catherine McAuley, Foundress of the Religious Sisters of Mercy
All the baptized are called to take responsibility for the Church's mission. For some, that responsibility may grow into some form of leadership.
In particular, this form of leadership is servant leadership, modeled on the person of Christ himself.
To that end, the Campus Ministry Office offers a summer leadership training program, the Shamrock Leadership Institute:
- Takes place during the last week of June, from Monday to Thursday, here at Feehan (June 26-29, 2017)
- Open to incoming upperclassmen
- Involves presentations, group games and activities, personal reflection and prayer
- Space is limited to 60 upperclassmen
- Cost is $75.00, to cover the cost of catered lunches and supplies.