Online Program for Reporting Service Hours
Here are some things to know before you get started:
- Students will no longer use a hard-copy Service Verification Form to submit service hours
- Each student has an online account through the service, x2VOL to submit their service hours
- Service hours will no longer be posted as a "grade," and will no longer appear on academic transcript.
- It enables students not only to submit service hours, but also to view, download and print them
- It informs students of their progress, as well as new/ongoing service opportunities
- Each student has their own login and password credentials
- For help in getting started, visit the x2VOL Support Center. It also may help to download and print this Service Scratch Paper.
Log in below!
Frequently Asked x2VOL Questions
WHAT INFORMATION WILL I NEED TO SUBMIT MY SERVICE HOURS?
- The name of the contact person/organization for whom you're performing the service; contact email address (this is very important so we can verify your service hours); date(s) of the service; description of the service;number of hours performed
- For help to remember this information, you can download a "Service Scratch Paper"
- Yes, but take these steps FIRST:
- Register and log-in to your account through your web browser
- Download the free x2VOL app either at Apple's App Store or Google Play for Android
- Log-in to your account through the app
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PREVIOUSLY-SUBMITTED SERVICE HOURS?
- All service hour records closed on July 1, 2016
- ONLY the number of hours were uploaded to x2VOL, not the service, its date, time and location
- Hours are listed under "Hours Date" July 1, 2016, "Activity Name"Rediker Service Hours Export
- Original Service Verification Forms may be obtained from the Campus Ministry Office
I HAVE SERVICE VERIFICATION FORMS FROM SERVICE CONDUCTED THIS PAST SUMMER AND PREVIOUS DATES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Submit the service hours for approval in x2VOL
- If service hours are not recorded and submitted for verification, even if the student has completed them, the Requirement will not be fulfilled
WHERE DO I GO FOR HELP?
- For log-in and technical questions about using x2VOL, visit x2VOL's Online Support Center
- For all other questions about the Graduation Service Requirement, visit the Campus Ministry Office