FREE TAG DAY – SWEATPANTS/PANTS/JEANS
MASS DAY: October 6, 2020 & October 7, 2020
∙ In the spirit of a free SPIRIT Day, students are asked to adhere to these guidelines keeping in mind that the purpose is to show spirit in a tasteful, non-distracting manner.
∙ This list is not meant to be exhaustive. Good taste and judgment must be utilized. ∙ If a student comes to a TAG Day in school uniform, he/she must wear the uniform in its entirety following the uniform guidelines in the Student Handbook.
∙ Students who violate TAG Day guidelines are subject to losing these privileges, disciplinary consequences and being sent home.
∙ If a student does not wish to participate in TAG Day, he or she must be in FULL school uniform GUIDELINES
ALL OUTFITS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Shirts or adornments that reference alcohol, tobacco or weapons are not permitted. • Shirts and blouses must be long enough to be tucked in with no midriff or back showing when standing, sitting, or bending. Plunging necklines and off-the-shoulder shirts are not allowed. Blouses with spaghetti straps, tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops are not permitted. Bra straps, including bralettes, must not be visible. Bottoms
• Jeans are permissible, if they fit properly and are not torn or distressed.
• Sweatpants are permissible, only if they are loose fitting and do not reveal boxers or bare midriff. • Students who opt to wear shorts, skirts, or dresses are to be sure that they are at least as long as the end of one’s fingertips when arms are placed straight down.
• Leggings, jeggings or yoga pants may be worn only with dresses or tops that are at least as long as the end of one’s fingertips when arms are placed straight down.
• Hair should be styled appropriately. Hair guidelines do not change on TAG days.
• Hats and sunglasses may not be worn.
**BRING A BEACH TOWEL – YOU WILL BE SITTING ON THE TURF AT THE STADIUM FOR THE MASS