The Bishop Feehan High School Camp Staff is currently still planning and preparing for our summer camp season. The seriousness of Covid-19 is on all our minds, and our kids are going to need a fun summer after the spring they’ve had!
It is the highest priority of Bishop Feehan that we provide a safe environment as we make our summer camp plans. In the ever-changing landscape of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are also staying informed of new requirements, guidelines, recommendations from the state government, the CDC, the Department of Public Health, and our medical advisors.
Yet, as we have all learned over the past month, it’s difficult to predict exactly what next week will look like, let alone what this summer at camp will look like. We will keep you posted as we learn more and we appreciate your patience with this.
No-Risk Registration Policy
If we are required to reduce or cancel any of our summer camp programs, we will let you know as soon as possible, and a full refund will be issued for cancelled camps.
If you decide to cancel at least two days before your child’s participation at camp this summer, we will refund any payments you’ve made, including your deposit.
If your child becomes sick or contagious, you may cancel and receive a full refund.