We aim to provide a safe, fun atmosphere in which players can improve and have and enjoyable week of camp
- Provide a positive and fun atmosphere for players to develop.
- Teach offensive and defensive fundamental skills.
- Teach team concepts through small group and 5 on 5 instruction.
- Instill a culture based on work ethic, mastery of fundamental skills, respect and team first attitude.
- Test skills through games and competitions.
What to Bring
- Players can use water fountains to refill water bottles
- We will also offer bottled water ($1) and Gatorade ($2) for purchase
What Not to Bring
- Basketballs (We have plenty of basketballs)
- Other Valuables
What to Wear
- Players should be dressed for activity-Shorts and t-shirt/jersey and sneakers
Camps will be directed and staffed by the Shamrock Basketball coaching staff led by varsity head coach Dean O’Connor. Former and current players will also serve as coaches.