About the Coaches
Tina Henry and assistant Jess Henry (fun fact: they’re sisters) have been coaching varsity cheerleading at Feehan for 7 years. They are very excited to bring a cheerleading camp to Bishop Feehan for the first time this year! The coaches are looking forward to meeting and teaching kids who are interested in cheerleading and who could potentially be future Feehan cheerleaders. Current Feehan cheerleaders, as well as some alumni cheerleaders, will be present at camp to make our camp a great learning experience. Campers will learn: jumps, a 4-5 8-count dance, sideline cheers and chants. They will learn crowd leading tips that our current Feehan cheerleaders use to pump up the student body and athletes at football and basketball games. Campers will also be teaching some basic stunts as well as stunting technique.
Jess and Tina are past cheerleaders themselves. They are Attleboro High School Alumni and continued cheering in college before coming to coach at Feehan. Both are CPR, first aid and concussion certified and Jess is a Registered Nurse. They’ve attended sport-specific trainings to keep certifications current and learn new skills. Some of the recent highlights of their coaching career include:
- Qualifying for Nationals (a Feehan first!) in Fall 2018
- Representing Massachusetts at the New England Championships in Winter 2018
- Placing 2nd in Division 1 at our Regional Competition in Winter 2018
Tina can be reached at email@example.com with any further questions!
- Learn sideline cheers and chants
- Learn tips on how to lead a crowd at games
- Learn a 4-5 8 count dance
- Learn new stunts while focusing on technique
- Have a lot of fun!
What to Bring
What to Wear
- Athletic or cheerleading sneakers
- Athletic t-shirt/tank top and shorts
- Hair fully up and pulled out of face
- No jewelry
Check Us Out On Social Media
- Twitter @FeehanCheer