- Teach Volleyball Skills
- Forearm Passing, Serving, Setting (Overhead Pass)
- Attacking, Blocking, Digging
Teach Volleyball Game Skills
- Defenses (movement and position)
- Transition from Offense to Defense
- Spot Serving (Where & Why)
- Passer to Setter to Hitter Responsibilities,
- Attacking open spots, control shots.
- Target Serving
- Spot Hitting
- Target Passing
- Speed and Quickness
- Vertical Jump
- Camper Awards
- Camper of the Week
- Ipad & Videos
- Camper Evaluations
What to Bring?
- Sneakers (Court or Cross Trainers are OK)
- Water Bottle
- Money (additional drinks, snacks, camp store)
What to Wear?
- Athletic Shorts (spandex shorts)
- Kneepads (if you have them)
- Socks & Sneakers
For additional information, please contact Camp Director Kate Corcoran at firstname.lastname@example.org.