Campus Ministry Clerical Assistant
Short term - Part time position April - June 2023
Clerical assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Campus Ministry Team at Bishop Feehan High School. This position will support the Campus Ministers through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication of community service, liturgical and retreat events. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Experience with the Google Suite of programs is a must.
Part-time 15 hours per week which can be flexible depending on workload, with morning availability preferred. Major events such as retreats would require specific dates/hours.
- Provide general support for Campus Ministry events including the production of documents, labels, name tags, agendas
- Assist preparation of liturgies with organization and coordination
- Answer phone and direct emails to the appropriate Campus Minister
- Coordinate student passes to the Campus Ministry Center through Google Calendar
- Maintain lists and permission slips for service projects/events
- Assist students with tracking service hours on X2Vol Service Tracking System (training will be provided)
- Maintain supplies inventory
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner (i.e. student meetings)
- Practicing Catholic with knowledge of the liturgical year
- Strong organizational, planning and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite; Docs, Sheets, Slides, Mail, Contacts, Classroom, Sites, Calendar
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (Tables, Labels, Charts)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please send resume to Mrs. Megan Demers, [email protected]
Full-time Adjustment Counselor
Start Date: August 2023
are full, with an enrollment of nearly 1,100 students from Massachusetts, Connecticut, and
Rhode Island. Our school is filled with an incredibly strong school spirit. Our students are
pleasant, respectful, and successful, and our culture is one of hospitality, spirituality, and
we are looking for you to fill the position of school Adjustment Counselor.
Bishop Feehan is seeking to expand our student support team with the addition of an
anticipated, full-time adjustment counselor position. Our adjustment counselor is responsible to
monitor the social, emotional, and behavioral progress of the students, and provide prevention,
intervention, and referral services for students with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges,
● Ability to support the Mission of diocesan Catholic high school.
● M.Ed. Counseling is required.
● Current certification/licensure relevant to school adjustment counseling.
● Experience with high school students is preferred.
● Must possess or attain and then maintain proper certification with MA DESE Licensure
School Counselor 9-12.
● Solid oral and written communication skills; strong organizational skills.
● Computer literacy skills necessary to manage data.
Scholarship, and Sportsmanship. We are a college preparatory exam school with a full
enrollment and waiting list. 100% of our students are accepted into college and university. As
we do for our students, we have high expectations for our staff. We support them with numerous
professional development offerings at no cost, best in practice PLCs, a generous 403b plan,
and aggressive tuition reimbursement for teachers pursuing advanced degrees.
Bishop Feehan High School values and seeks diversity within its school organization. Diversity
is the inclusion and acceptance of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and talents that help to
ensure that staff reflect those whom they seek to educate.
Assistant to the Vice Principal of Academics, via E-mail: [email protected] or Fax
Multiple Advancement Positions: Director of Advancement, Major Gifts and/or Giving Officer
Bishop Feehan’s Office of Advancement is nearing 20 years old, has warm, strong, generous relationships with more friends of our school than ever before, and this spring will conclude a successful $13 million capital campaign, the largest in school history. And we are just getting started…
Feehan is currently conducting a search for multiple advancement positions as the office expands and transitions out of the campaign:
- Director of Advancement
- Major Gifts and/or Annual Giving Officer (potentially multiple)
The Office is hiring at least two new professionals this spring for spring or summer starts.
We have a strong preference for candidates with a track record of successful advancement experience. We are also open to a passionate Feehan supporter (grad, parent, past parent) with strong experience and proven success with high-end, outside relationship sales who may be looking for a mission-oriented career change. Bishop Feehan – opened in 1961 – is a full, thriving, mission-first, proudly-Catholic high school, and our Advancement Office is at the forefront of keeping Feehan that way. Come join us as we advance Feehan boldly forward.
If interested, please forward a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
tuition reimbursement for teachers pursuing advanced degrees.
Bishop Feehan High School values and seeks diversity within its school organization. Diversity is the inclusion and acceptance of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and talents that help to ensure that staff reflect those whom they seek to educate.
Must have Bachelor’s Degree, teacher certification/licensure preferred and experience with Chemistry instruction. Candidates must also be willing to teach biology, physics and elective classes if there is a need to fill those positions. Candidates must be able to and willing to support the mission of a Diocesan Catholic high school.
Candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to:
via E-mail: [email protected] or Fax 508-226-7696.
Administrative Assistant to the Vice Principal for Academics