Strengthen your classmates’ bond with Feehan.
Feehan’s Alumni Council strengthens the bond that alumni have with each other and with the school. Your unique, person-to-person connections are the basis of a successful Shamrock Fund.
The Alumni Council also serves as ambassadors and stay in contact with their classmates regularly, providing feedback to the Advancement Office and Alumni Relations on classmates’ interests, concerns, news, and updated contact information. Additionally, the Alumni Council is responsible for providing leadership for the fundraising efforts of their class each year.
- Help in thanking classmates who have made gifts through thank you notes, personal phone calls, or e-mails.
- Make a gift to the Shamrock Fund that you feel good about. Making a gift early in the fiscal year is the best preparation for seeking equally generous and thoughtful gifts from others. Your gift will serve as an example for others to follow
- Communicate regularly with your classmates via phone calls, emails, social media, etc.
- Attend (schedule permitting) and encourage attendance at alumni events, campus happenings, and Class Reunions.
- Identify members of your class who may have the capacity to make a leadership gift, and communicate specific donor interests and concerns to the advancement office.
- Be knowledgeable about the careers and interests of fellow classmates.
To learn more about joining the Alumni Council, please contact: Sue Kosar, Assistant Director of Annual Giving at [email protected]