Welcome New Students!
Welcome to the Feehan Family! We hope this webpage is useful to you in the first few weeks of school, and beyond.
“Families and faculty partner to be ministers of the Gospel in both word and action.”
Bishop Feehan’s mission is to partner with parents. Let’s, together, model Gospel values for our students, and practice Mercy, “the principal path pointed out by Jesus Christ for those who wish to follow him.”We also seek to partner with families to support students seeking excellence in Sanctity, Scholarship and Sportsmanship. Two-way communication is critical - some resources:
- Absences, tardies, and dismissals should be emailed in advance to [email protected]
- Contact the school about extended absences.
- Midyears and Finals cannot be missed.
- Snow days become required school days in June--no absences from finals due to vacations. Plan June vacations wisely.
- Repeated negative actions and difficulty defending (imbalance of power) himself or herself.
- Retaliation in any form against a student who reports a bullying incident or provides information during an investigation of bullying.
- Report it!
- We can't fix or investigate in May what happened in January.
- It is against our school’s mission: We encourage “students to be an influence of good.”
- THEREFORE, be aware that bullying is prohibited 24/7. We are “young men and women committed to the person and message of Jesus Christ and to His church.”
Dress Code, Uniform & Spirit Wear
Click here to learn more about ordering uniforms from Donnelly's.
FACTS Account Set up
Important Upcoming Dates
September: Back to School Night
October: Homecoming Weekend
October: Parent Conferences & Freshman Grandparent’s Day
PlusPortals -- online grades, assignments, and teacher email contacts -- Dates for 2022-2023 School Year
- Contact verification form back by Sept. 7
- Email login credentials by Sept. 15
- Opt out of parent directory by Sept. 22: Click here for directions to the Parent Online Directory Opt In/Out
Our school calendar is available on our home page. If you use gmail, you can click the “+GoogleCalendar” link in the lower right part of our calendar at our home page, and it will walk you through connecting your personal Google calendar with Bishop Feehan’s public calendar. From your own account, you can choose to make it visible or invisible in your own calendar whenever you like.
The Spire Video Newsletter
Summer at Feehan Camps
Prayer of Catherine McAuley
I am yours today and all the days of my life.
Help me to trust completely in your loving care
and tender mercy.
May I realize that whatever happens this day,
we will do it together.
Please take away any fears, anxieties or hurts
that I might experience.
And may I always be aware of your gift of hope,
delighting my heart and entire being.
I pray all this, my God and my All,
until that great day we meet face to face,
Technology, Gmail & iPad Info
Click here for more information.
Transition to Bishop Feehan
- Don’t assess your student’s success at Feehan in September! (Or on Halloween, or in January…) Give it some time--Sophomore year!
- What Feehan is good at is building student agency (ownership, resilience, grit, responsibility)
Here are some student resources:
Transportation & Carpool
Tuition & Financial Aid